I’m a London, Ontario based wedding and portrait photographer who is truly, madly, deeply in love with capturing beautiful golden sun-kissed photos!
Two years ago, my hunky husband of 5 years convinced me to spontaneous pack-up our belongings, our adorable cockapoo Rolo and our brand spanking new baby girl, Ellerie and move to the Cayman Islands. So that’s what we did! I left my corporate job in HR and decided I wanted to document my beautiful baby girl frolicking in the sunshine by the gorgeous Caribbean Sea. No brainer, right?!
But like so many of you, i find it really difficult to to deal with how fast time seems to fly by. So when you tell me, ‘I just want to get some photos taken before my baby loses those chubby cheeks,’ I totally empathize with you! When I hear how terrible you feel because you’ve been meaning to update your family portraits for years now, I get that, too!
So let’s chat! We’ll plan your session, we’ll have a dandy old time, and you’ll love every single image!
(SPECIAL NOTE to my Canadian friends….Cayman Islands is a temporary move for us and often visit home for shoots multiple times a year so not too worry!)
- I do not drink coffee, ever. BUT it’s something I contemplate since having Ellie 😉
- I have no middle name. True story.
- I have an embarrassing YouTube video with over 350k views. Let me know if you find it! hehehe
- I refuse to watch movies twice but I will watch reruns of The Office all day long.
- I noticed my first wrinkle at 24 and first gray hair at 27. I’m 31 now and have come to embrace the aging process (probably only because Photoshop exists…I kid I kid…..maybe).
Photo Credit: ONE FOR THE WALL Photography by Hilary